Friday, September 4, 2009

Calendar of Events - Labor Day Weekend

Friday - I think I might be ditching a Tastefully Simple party tonight to do homework and work in some ice cream/playground time with Tanner and Turner. Then again, if Turner is in a rotten mood, I'm totally bailing. (Sorry Tanner!)

Saturday - Tanner is working in the morning, I am going to class, and Turner will be partying it up at the Hudson household. After lunch, we'll be driving to Bellevue to spend the evening with Uncle Joe. We haven't seen him since the end of January. I think he'll be surprised when he sees how much Turner has grown.

Sunday - Tanner is going 4-wheeling with his buddies and I'll be hanging with Turner. I really enjoy the one-on-one time with my little guy! My cousin Calihan is bringing her son, Louden, over at 4:00 for a playdate. That will be so much fun! I'm really looking forward to it.

Monday - Family time with just the three of us during the day and an evening cookout to celebrate Grandma Steinbauer's birthday.

I hope all of you enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment