Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekend Plans . . . there are always plans.

I'm sitting at work right now wondering if my runny eye I woke up with this morning is pink eye. I'll find out at 2:00, but until then I work at my desk squinty-eyed like a pirate without his patch.

Rest is planned for tonight for all three of us. It's been a long week, but it's went quickly. Does that make sense?

Tomorrow, class in the morning for me, work for Tanner. Grandma Dixon will be over to play with Turner while Tanner and I will be learning and working and wishing we were still in our pajamas.

Saturday afternoon is the local community garage sales. If the weather is nice, we'll probably take Turner and go look around. Sometimes we can score some nice things people have gotten tired of. Other times, we can stay entertained at what some people keep in their homes and try to sell. If the weather doesn't cooperate, we'll probably head over to The Apple Dumpling Festival and pick up some apple dumplings to take home and enjoy. Maybe I can talk Tanner into starting a fire in the fireplace before he goes hunting . . . sounds cozy!

Tanner is also working Sunday and I'll be preparing our walls for a fresh coat of paint. Our rooms haven't been painted in 6 years and the baby gates and furniture rearranging has done damage to them. Time for a little clean-up. Hmmm, what color will I choose?

Tanner will probably hunt Sunday afternoon; I will probably clean and grocery shop the best I can with Turner in tow. Maybe I'll be able to work in some reading time and get Turner's birthday party invitations mailed. I'm thinking the Halloween decorations will have to wait until next weekend. The noise of football will fill the house and dinner will be on the table at 5:30. Come over if your hungry!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend! Hope your eye's better.

    You're inspiring me to paint something in my house. But we'll see if I actually go through with it...ever.

    ReplyDelete