Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quick Update

Turner's fever FINALLY broke last night! He has Bronchitis and an ear infection but we're hoping that with the help of the antibiotics he'll be back to his normal self very soon.

I'm sure he's keeping Paw-Paw Steinbauer busy today. I'm guessing the 12:30 - 3:00 naptime will be used by both of them after a busy morning of playing and running around.

As for Tanner and I, we are still recovering from our weekend bout with the flu. On the bright side, I've noticed that now when I leave work at 5:00; I can see my car in the parking lot! It's nice to see light at the end of the day after a few months of arriving to work in the dark and leaving in the dark.

We are getting our family picture taken on Saturday. We haven't had it done since last Thanksgiving so I'm really looking forward to it. Turner has changed so much since then!

Happy Hump Day Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment